Monday, December 12, 2011

Shopping in Spain's Barcelona


In Barcelona there are around 35,000 shops! Most shops are close to eachother so it's very easy to wander from store to store. There is a very well known 5 KM line of shops. This shop is home to the Ramblas, through Placa de Catalunya along Passeig de GrĂ cia and up Avenue Diagonal. Some of the big names in Spanish styles include Versace, Giorgio Armani, Burberry, Bally, Cartier and Calvin Klein. The popular European style is called "chic."
I absolutley love shopping! It would be such a fun experiene to shop in Barcelona. 5 KM filled with clothes, jewelry, and shoes is every girl's dream. I bet some of these stores could be compared to the stores on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills. I wonder how many people travel to Barcelona each year to go shopping at such fine stores.I also wonder if the popular styles in Spain are similar to the ones here in the United States. I know I've heard of Calvin Klein before and Burberry but I haven't heard about any of the others. Out of all the shopping stores in Barcelona I bet there is one that's the most popular. Here in the U.S I'de say stores like Dash ( Kim and Courtney Kardashian's store) are very well know.

http://www.barcelona-tourist-guide.com/en/shopping/barcelona-spain-shopping.html

No comments:

Post a Comment