Thursday, November 3, 2011

Enrique Iglesias

Enrique Iglesias was born on May 8, 1975. He is a Spanish-Filipino-American pop music singer. He was 8 years old when he moved to the US. When he turned 15 he secretly began writing music. On September 25th, 1995 he released his first album. His second album, which was recorded in Spanish was released on January 29th, 1997. Other albums include: "Vivir", "Cosas Del Amor", "Enrique", "Escape" and "Quizas" All together, Enrique has sold over 15 million albums worldwide!

Here is a video of Enrique's hit song "I like it."
I'm very glad Enrique came to America or else we wouldn't have been able to hear any of his songs. His music has impacted many people's lives. He also has many fans. I am sure they are grateful that he began secretly writing music or else he wouldn't be the musician he is today. I wonder what made him and his family move to the United States from Spain. I believe he is the most inspiring Spanish musician to move to America from Spain, because I think that he has such a wide range of musical talents. I hope I can keep learning more about Español so that I can understand more of his songs that are written in spanish.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enrique_iglesias

No comments:

Post a Comment